Our photography workshops are intense, fun, and highly educational. They are the best way to hone your photography skills here on the NH coastline! This 3-hour workshop is designed to familiarize you with a variety of photographic techniques used while shooting at sunset.
We are not a typical photography tour. We will not rush you around from place to place. This workshop is for you if you want to capture the best images possible during your visit to New Hampshire. We will explore off-the-grid locations to find hidden or unique image possibilities. We will challenge you to push yourself and improve as a result. We make sure that our itinerary is flexible, so we can adapt to changing lighting conditions to get the best images in the right place at the right time. These adventures are always unique and no two are ever the same!
- Individualized, hands-on instruction with an experienced professional photographer.
- Night adventuring creates a whole other realm of photographic possibilities!
- Unusual and spectacular locations on the coast, seeking out what makes New Hampshire’s coastline unique.
- Valuable knowledge relating to professional camera technology, conceptual critiques, digital post-production, workflow and on location shooting experience.
- Transportation from centralized location to maximize your time with your instructor, Susan Walker.
About your instructor, Susan Walker:
Susan has been a photographer for over 20 years. She studied at New York Institute of Photography and studied with some world-class photographers. Since she regularly attends seminars and workshops, so she is always working at getting better at her craft.
Susan is an award-winning photographer: She medaled 8 Bronze badges with the Portrait Masters Awards/Accreditation in the Portrait category. She loves shooting portraits of individuals, families, generations, maternity, however, her specialty is photographing women.